Ezekiel 48:35

Ezekiel 48:35 - And the name of that city shall be "THE LORD IS THERE"

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Student Pastor

A pastor is someone who shepherds people to Jesus. Soon, Caitlin and I will embark on a journey to be shepherds of a group of students along with other leaders in our community.

What will this look like? What will this be? What?

Jesus said,
I AM the bread of life
I AM the light of the world
I AM the good shepherd
I AM the gate
I AM the way, the truth, and the life
I AM the resurrection and the life
I AM the vine, you are the branches

How do we make those real? How do we show that the Good News is present for all?

Peter said, "It is by the power of the resurrected Christ that this man stands before you healed."

The power of Jesus' resurrection has established a new kingdom in which we all have value, place, and joy. Let us find that together, contribute from that limitless source, and pursue righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment