Ezekiel 48:35

Ezekiel 48:35 - And the name of that city shall be "THE LORD IS THERE"

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Beating Against the Wind

All I can feel right now is outmatched by the world of sin, brokenness, and lies. I give this work of God my every effort, I work hard to better myself and provide ministry events, groups, activities, regular gatherings, messages, relationship...and I sense very little impact from that.

Is all my effort for nothing? Is my passion pointless? Do I even matter? 

1 Corinthians 15:58 - Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor is not in vain.

I understand, 1 Corinthians, but I am exhausted of beating against the wind, as if the turmoils of people are immune to any good I hope to manifest, create, or guide anyone to.



I trust in God, and I am committed to the ministry of the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment