Ezekiel 48:35

Ezekiel 48:35 - And the name of that city shall be "THE LORD IS THERE"

Friday, February 5, 2016

Patience, Waiting, and Hopefulness

In my moments of restlessness and hope, days of longing and when my patience runs thin, times when I don't know where to go or how to get there, I turn to Psalm 25.


Show me your ways, O Lord,
teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all the day long.


Our hope is in the One who makes us complete. Pursue him, and thus pursue who he has made us to be by his own life. 

He has suffered long with his people, patiently waiting for them to know him, hoping that in their troubles they would turn to him. Now, we know him by his Spirit living in us. By his unending presence, so seek his life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment